free coaching as a guest client
Free coaching as a guest client
We invite you to participate as a guest coaching client in our Professional Coaching Course. You will work one-on-one with an experienced professional who is a student in this rigorous year-long programme.
Is this something you’d like to explore? Ask yourself…
- Do you have a current issue or topic in your life that seems to limit you?
- Do you find yourself going round in circles with the same behaviour patterns?
- Are you ready to receive support in developing a new competence that can help you step in to new opportunities?
- Do you want to explore an integral approach coaching as a potential professional path? (Being a guest client is an excellent way to learn if an integral approach to coaching is something you would like (and feel called) to develop)
- Are you interested in supporting us in assessing the skill and competence of the students in the course? (Your feedback helps us to qualify them for certification as coaches)
The topic for the coaching is yours to choose. Topics in the past have included career direction, relationship issues inside or outside work, professional development, self-image, or learning a new skill.
The coaching is available at no charge. Because this is an important part of the programme, we are looking for people who:
- Have a genuine interest in being coached
- Are open to revealing part of themselves and hearing a new perspective
- Can commit to showing up (and on time!)
You can be a guest client for either a half day or full day.
Full day is 9.45am to 4.30pm
Register your interest here
Friday 9th June 2017 (half day)
Saturday 10th June 2017 (half day)
If you’d like to be informed of future dates when they are announced, please sign up to our mailing list.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any further information