We occasionally have scholarship opportunities for the Professional Coaching Course (PCC). These funds are limited and are not available for every PCC. However, if you work in a not-for-profit organisation or another setting in which you are doing good work in the world, yet not earning enough to afford the full PCC tuition, you may be a candidate for a scholarship.
Please understand that if you choose the scholarship route, you are not guaranteed a place in the PCC; if eligible, you are placed on a waiting list for the next scholarship opening.
Here is the process:
1. Applying to be a scholarship candidate
- Please submit an application for the PCC and a letter making a case for a scholarship (see “Writing the letter” below). Do not submit a deposit, but do complete all other parts of the application.
- We will review your application and letter and let you know whether you are a candidate to receive a scholarship.
2. Completing the prerequisite
If you are advised that you are a scholarship candidate (and you haven’t already done so), please register for an offering of Coaching to Excellence (CTE) or Integral Coaching Principles (ICP, run by our partners in the US New Ventures West), either of which satisfies the prerequisite for the PCC.
3. Being invited into a PCC
We award available scholarship funds (if any) approximately two to four weeks before the first session of each PCC. At that time:
- We will confirm the level of financial aid we are willing to provide.
- If you are interested and available, you then submit a non-refundable £500 deposit and confirm a balance payment plan. (Be sure to also re-read the Cancellation Policy since it will now go into effect.)
- Assuming that you have already completed one of the prerequisite programmes, we will send you a packet that includes an acceptance letter and the PCC pre-course homework assignment.
Writing the letter
The letter you submit with your application should be no more than two pages in length. In this letter, please:
a) Make a case for how you will make a positive difference in the world through coaching. Give us a sense of both the work you have done in the past and the work you intend to do in the future. The clearer your illustrations and examples, the easier it will be for us to make an assessment.
b) Describe your financial situation. Help us understand why your participation in the PCC depends upon receiving a discounted course fee. Indicate what level of financial aid you are requesting.
Please email your letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact us to find out more
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll gladly call you back to talk with you about any aspect of our programmes and the scholarships available for them.