Coaching to Excellence
An introduction to the principles and methods of integral development coaching with hands-on experience that is applicable to your work and your broader life. Through exercises, demonstrations, and simulations, you'll explore what it takes to bring about long-term excellence in others.
Four times a year we host day-long introductory events in London, to which everyone is welcome. In the morning we run parallel sessions, one for those new to Integral Development Coaching and one for graduates of our programmes. After a lunch break, we bring both groups together...
Offered in partnership with Impact Coaching, Canada
This is a three-day workshop run by Charles Brassard in which participants are introduced to the principles and methods of coaching circles and apply them in an action-learning environment. Each day of the programme participants work on a project or challenge key to their personal or professional lives and support their colleagues in doing the same. Participants gain experience as members of a coaching circle while learning and practicing the role of facilitator and coach. Upon completing the programme, participants have the ability to lead coaching circles in their own organisation or with their clients.
Coaching circles are typically composed of six managers or executives who meet for one day every four to six weeks to learn together and coach each other on complex projects or issues they face on the job. In addition, a facilitator/coach helps the group to master the process and build their learning and coaching competence.
Coaching circles serve three main goals:
- Firstly, they provide a safe space for individuals to consider difficult challenges and uncover possibilities for addressing them in concrete ways.
- Secondly, they provide opportunities for people to reflect and learn from their experiences in ways that empower them and their organisation to take effective actions.
- Thirdly, they also help them gain first hand experience in coaching their peers in ways that open new possibilities for action, reflection and learning.
What you will learn on this programme
While gaining skill as a facilitator and coach takes time, study and practice, this three-day workshop allows you to accomplish these key results:
- You will better understand the principles, practices and dynamics of action learning through participation in a real peer group.
- You will make tangible progress in advancing the project or challenge you bring to the group.
- You will be more competent to facilitate a coaching circle.
- You will know what is needed for you to develop your strengths and overcome limitations in working with others as an effective facilitator.
- The programme takes place in London on February 16-18 2016
- It is facilitated by Charles Brassard and hosted by thirdspace coaching in partnership with Charles’ company Impact Coaching
- It is purposefully run for a small group only – typically 6 participants
- The fee for the course is £1500 (£1300 if you are self-funding)
- The course provides 23.5 CCE (Continuing Coach Education) units for coaches who hold ICF credentials.
Contact us to find out more
All of our contact details are here.
Drop us a line – we’ll gladly call you back to talk about any aspect of our programmes or our work with individuals and organisations.
Shortlink to this page: http://wp.me/p2piym-qQ