Facilitating Coaching Circles
Offered in partnership with Impact Coaching, Canada
In this workshop three-day workshop run by Charles Brassard, you will gain first hand experience in the nature & dynamics of coaching circles. You will participate in dialogues & practice being a member & a facilitator of a circle. You will work on your own project or challenge (being a client) & support others in their respective projects through collaborative inquiry & coaching. By observing the workshop facilitator & by experiencing this role yourself, you will discover what is needed to intervene effectively in typical situations faced by a coaching circle. You will be coached both in advancing your project, but also in enhancing your competence as a facilitator. Upon completing the program, you have the ability to design & lead coaching circles in your organization or with clients.
Coaching circles are typically composed of six managers or executives who meet for one day every four to six weeks to learn together and coach each other on complex projects or issues they face on the job. In addition, a facilitator/coach helps the group to master the process and build their learning and coaching competence.
What you will learn on this programme
While gaining skill as a facilitator and coach takes time, study and practice, this three-day workshop allows you to accomplish these key results:
- Support the long-term excellent performance & development of individuals and teams.
- Generate powerful breakthroughs in addressing the leadership & management challenges they face.
- Create a safe & stimulating environment for people to learn & grow.
- Support the development of critical coaching skills.
- Extend the reach & benefits of coaching in the organisations your work in.
- The programme takes place in London on December 5-7 2017
- It is facilitated by Charles Brassard and hosted by thirdspace coaching in partnership with Charles’ company Impact Coaching
- It is purposefully run for a small group only – typically 6 participants
- The fee for the course is £1500 (£1200 if you are self-funding)
- The course provides 23.5 CCE (Continuing Coach Education) units for coaches who hold ICF credentials.
To sign up for this programme
Download the brochure for full details and how to register for a place.
Contact us to find out more
Drop us a line – we’ll gladly call you back to talk about any aspect of our programmes or our work with individuals and organisations.
Shortlink to this page: http://wp.me/p2piym-qQ