Professional Coaching Course
The professional coaching course: becoming an ICF-certified coach
Offered in partnership with New Ventures West, this comprehensive year-long programme provides everything necessary for you to become a skilled coach. The Professional Coaching Course (PCC) attracts dedicated professionals who intend to:
- become a skilled developer of others, in any role
- lead others in a way that supports their development
- add coaching services to an existing consulting practice
- provide professional-level coaching within their organisation
- fully integrate coaching into their leadership
- start their own coaching business
The PCC provides:
- a powerful proven methodology grounded in theory, research, and practice
- a rigorous curriculum of study and practice that includes 17 days of face-to-face learning
- seasoned teaching faculty known for their wisdom, compassion, presence, and experience
- a custom-designed individual development plan for each student
- a dedicated mentor coach who works with you throughout the year, coaching you on your own development and on your coaching, listening to coaching recordings you make and giving you detailed feedback
- an accomplished group of fellow participants who are committed to high standards of excellence
- small class sizes: you join a class of 8-20 students and a “pod” of 5 students
- many kinds of support for your learning: one-to-one coaching, small groups with a guide, support from a mentor coach, feedback on recordings of your coaching sessions with clients, and learning in a larger group
- an active graduate community of close to 1000 people
The Professional Coaching Course has been recognised by the International Coach Federation as an Accredited Coach Training Programme. We conduct a thorough, rigorous certification process for people who complete the programme and apply to be designated as a New Ventures West certified coach.
Dates for 2018-19
Dates for the 2018-19 programme, which begins July 2018, will be published shortly.
Learn more about this extraordinary programme
Follow these links to see:
Some useful links from the New Ventures West website:
- a detailed account of the premise, content and approach of the course
- further details of the programme content and methodology.
To register your interest in joining this programme
To apply to the PCC, please click here to go to our applications page.
Contact us to find out more
Drop us a line – we’ll gladly call you back to talk about any aspect of our programmes or our work with individuals and organisations.