Professional Coaching Course
The professional coaching course: becoming an ICF-certified coach
Offered in partnership with New Ventures West, this comprehensive year-long programme provides everything necessary for you to become a skilled coach. The Professional Coaching Course (PCC) attracts dedicated professionals who intend to:
The PCC provides:
The Professional Coaching Course has been recognized by the International Coach Federation as an Accredited Coach Training Programme. We conduct a thorough, rigorous certification process for people who complete the programme and apply to be designated as a New Ventures West certified coach.
Dates for 2014-15
Dates for the 2014-15 programme are as follows:
Full dates to be announced shortly.
Learn more about this extraordinary programme
Follow these links to see:
Some useful links from the New Ventures West website:
- a detailed account of the premise, content and approach of the course
- further details of the programme content and methodology.
- a prerequisite for the course is completing the foundational ‘Coaching to Excellence’ programme
- the course will take place in or near London
- cost: £7495 + VAT (£8994 inc VAT)
To sign up or find out more
To apply to the PCC, please click here to go to our applications page.
To find out more please email us at email@example.com and we will arrange to call you back, or call Justin or Clare on +44 (0)20 7193 4992